Our refined approach to solving big problem.
Think Big, Start Small, Learn Fast.
The future isn’t a slightly different version of the present.
- Don’t fall in love with your ideas or solutions, keep asking tough questions and be ready to alter projects based on what we learn, not what we hope.
- Don’t design the entire solution but break down the solution into small components, take the big idea and split this into smaller pieces which can then be treated as mini projects.
- Don’t make decisions based on intuition, backup ideas with good data from small tests.
Only pursue the very best ideas
- Don’t be satisfied with shipping something, be satisfied knowing it’s the most effective thing we could ship.
- Don’t lose focus and try to do everything.
- Don’t think that prioritisation means doing things that will have a positive impact.
Measure First, Measure Always.
If all we’ve got is data let’s go with data, but if all we’ve got are opinions let’s go with mine.
- Don’t start with metrics, start with a goal.
- Don’t make decisions based on somebody saying “trust me”, or “everybody’s asking for it” or “if only we had xyz, product would sell itself".
Co-Founders of Blue Flag Ventures
Our team is made up of founders that have been through the complexities of building companies from the ground up. We take ideas from inception through to commercialisation and prepare these companies for scale.
They guide what we do, why we create, and who we hire.
You're in great company.
Get in touch
We would love to hear from you.